Saturday 1 December 2012

The 7

The Legend of the 7...

A newbie asks "What was the 'Krusty' situation though? Bit before my time on the forum I presume? Or did I miss it on here recently?"

Krusty used to post in character as the Clown of Stephen Kings' IT or he based his Internet Personnia on a child Murdering clown as somebody said.. He made posts like "What was the best Biro to use, best Manhole cover, or what was better Tea or Coffee.. Or would you kill somebody for a Million quid.. I thought Krusty and Mr Vengeance where hilarious, I had no problem with either of them as they where both sound to me via here and PM.. Same with Tootz and FunnyJ. I bought Ratchet & Clank off Tootz and he sent them.

The thing with Krusty if he took a dislike to you he'd dig up as much personnel information about you as he could to post online.

But the trolls were dealt with by The 7.

"The 7?"

The "7" were a collective who would find the actual location of troll posters and basically do them in. Spinky10 had both his legs broken after he threatened to attack certain members. What goes around comes around, I guess.

The 'seven' or 'The Magnificent 7' to give them their full title, are spoken about only in hushed tones. Who were they? Where did they come from? What happened to them afterwards? There names have since passed into the flow of history, and some wonder if they were in fact only ever a myth, invented by trollparents to keep naughty trolls in check.

To anybody who ever asks, the answer is this: 'Our work here is done.'

Photobucket